Wednesday, June 17, 2026

So Many Questions

Well formed are the days


and loose are the tongues that speak


all around me


voices


trying to expel


the fear


I watch traffic


it’s always the same cars that go by


the same people


navigating their minds


trying to find an answer


I can’t explain it


this feeling


of complete aloneness


not when the world is filled


with everything I’ll ever know


I can’t decipher


anything


It just keeps bouncing around in my brain


until


like the moon revealed


from behind a cloud


I stop searching


and everything makes sense


and I have no need to explain anything


At high altitudes


the brain stem can begin to drip


down the spinal cord


I wonder what is rising 


from down below


It’s always something


perfect


and beautiful


Is this a sign


from the heavens


this buried truth?


I sometimes want to dance


but haven’t the space for it


or so it seems


I am constantly waking


from a dream


and the moon


is constantly being revealed to me


from behind a cloud


so full


it seems it will blow to smithereens


and my brain


it feels that way too


a tremble in the Earth


so subtle


it can only be felt 


by that which has its roots deep


I want to feel it


and know it


that the Earth is adjusting itself 


like I am


searching for room


searching for answers


to questions


that can’t be put into words.
















No comments:

Post a Comment